"Antique Dresser 4 Sale" A Thread of Misguided HOPE on Craig's List

The following is a thread, lead from the sale of furniture down the dark path of politics.









From : Eric Wong
To: Craig's List User
Subject : antique dresser - $75 (long beach)

If you'll take $50 cash I can pick up today or tomorrow Eric


From: Craig's List User
To: Eric Wong
Subject: Re: antique dresser - $75 (long beach)

I know Obama is Jimmy Carters counterpart and he has no concept of a recovery, but I think I'll hold out cause better days for all are a comin.
From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.


From : Eric Wong
To: Craig's List User
Subject : antique dresser - $75 (long beach)

Brilliant one liner! Strangely enough, I have used this same analogy. However, I wouldn't put a whole lotta faith in a Mit destined to drop the ball. If he becomes the one, we can only HOPE for alternative markets such as Craig's List. Get your sweaters now while they are cheap! For if all works out for you, it's gonna be a cold cold winter on the roof of his car. A Tea Party will have a whole new context. Kind of like the difference between an Android and an iPhone...
Happy Daze!

Eric

Comments