#objectinneedofanidentity what do you see? Stimmung, Totems, symbols and meanings


Stimmung, Totems, symbols and meanings
Taking on many forms and sacrificial compositions
Heroic leanings and well intended motives
Below at the bottom, inner thought and purpose
Below, tomorrow, stretching out eager hands
Below the ego overflowing like poison into the atmosphere
Flying, sown, floating, beating wings alone
The sky opens up and figures appear
With faces and wings
Four footed animals fleeing for their lives
The faithful fail
Fear
Speaking, double hearted, vanguard vanity
Proud things that have said prevail
Above, melancholy, pain, love, loss, grief, dark, despair,
boredom, suffering, faithfulness, patience, tolerance,
honesty, and humility, 
What do you see?
What do you see?
What do you see?

or

Look up here, I’m in heaven
I’m so high it makes my brain whirl
Look up here, man, I’m in danger
I’ve got nothing else to lose
This way or no way

Comments

Popular Posts